Sat. July 9 from 10AM-2PM
Fast-Track Earning Your CDL and Jumpstart Your Career with Miller Transportation!
DriveIndySchools is hosting an in-person hiring fair for prospective drivers to fast-track the process of earning a commercial drivers’ license (CDL) in order to serve Indianapolis schools as a bus driver.
Attendees who complete 3 screening activities will earn a $100 gas gift card at the event.
When: Saturday, July 9 from 10:00am – 2:00pm
Where: BELIEVE | Circle City High School (2540 N. Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46208)
$100 Gas Card for Pre-Screening!
Attendees who complete these three screening activities at the event receive a $100 gas gift card that day:
- On-site background check
- Driving record check
- Sign up for a testing appointment at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles
Typically, completing these preliminary steps to earning a CDL not only costs candidates money but also time as they must visit multiple providers to accomplish these steps on their own.
Support and cash bonuses to earn your CDL
Eligible driver candidates who attend the event will also receive free training to prepare for CDL examinations and up to $1,000 in sign-on bonuses.
Drivers can earn up to $21/hour with benefits while serving Indianapolis students in a vital way. These roles also offer a generous schedule that can be full- or part-time depending on needs and interest.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an Indiana Driver’s License
- Have a minimum of three years experience driving on public roads
- Be able to pass a background check
- Pass a driving record check
- Pass a drug screening (can be done after event)
- Pass a physical exam (can be done after event)